Monday, December 12, 2005

A semester's worth of questions not blogged..yet? ever?

I went back to my old system of noting the questions I want to remember in slips of paper instead of logging them online. Two main reasons -

1. Lack of time to record them

2. The privacy question. Even if I keep the patron's identity hidden, I started to think about many of the questions that were unique to a research project and that the questions themselves could be seen as the intellectual proerty of the person asking them. I wouldn't want to hurt any of our researchers by posting their projects to the world only to have them "stolen" by someone who read them on the web.

So I'm still looking for a way to do this journal in a password protected way.

If I find/make time, I will at least post the questions that do not seem so unique or vulnerable to being stolen or hurting the person who asked the question.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home